Manual & Pairing Instructions
Pairing and Charging Instructions
- Charge the Charging Case using the provided cable. A flashing light indicates that a charging session has begun. Disconnect the cable after charging.
- Initiate pairing by pressing the button on the Charging Case. You should see a solid light. Then quickly remove the headphones from the case beginning with the ear placement of the left headphone followed by the right headphone.
- An English voice or a tone will inform you once the headphones have connected to each other.
- The now paired headphones should appear for selection under your device’s Bluetooth settings to connect to the device.
- When finished with use, return the headphones to the case for additional charging. The headphones will power down in the case.